test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

60 HR looking for active PvP/PvE guild

captainfarstarcaptainfarstar Member Posts: 44 Arc User
Currently 10.5k GS and need mostly T2 runs to get higher.

I am tired of joining guilds who states they do guild activities and usually don't.

So I am looking for a guild that is:

1) Active and actually does T2 and T2.5 runs when DD is active and when it's not.
2) Doesn't leave finding dungeons to fail PUGS.
3) Does the PVP zone quests and actually invites it's members to DK and FC.

I play as often as possible but MMO content is easier done in guilds who actually do something.

Thanks for reading.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    What time are you most active (timezone)?

As a guild we run a lot of dungeons together as well as the GG zones. I host a DD Mondays for the guild and we have several other officers that host them throughout the week. We also have a lot impromptu runs by our members regularly of all tiers.
  • merlee1merlee1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    What CaptainFarStar said I to am tired of guilds that say they are active and end up no one online. I have 3 chars. Kofad Battlebeard HR
    Sonto Battlebeard GWF and Gardain Battlebeard GF Catch me in game if you can...
  • captainfarstarcaptainfarstar Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    What time are you most active (timezone)?

As a guild we run a lot of dungeons together as well as the GG zones. I host a DD Mondays for the guild and we have several other officers that host them throughout the week. We also have a lot impromptu runs by our members regularly of all tiers.

Thanks for the response. I am in the UK so GMT time but on weekends I am usually on and off most of the day :).
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ya our time zones wont match up at all:(. Good luck on your search!