test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

can someone help answer this

copycat818copycat818 Member Posts: 62
edited March 2014 in The Wilds
1)ok what does aspect of falcon do ? does it increase my range only or my ranged damage?

2)is the stormstep bug fixes ?
Post edited by copycat818 on

Comments

• Options
    jarebla1051jarebla1051 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited March 2014
    As I understand it, it's additional range. 89 feet total (80+3x3) as stated in a post from someone' posted build.

According to the post, DCs and CWs don't have quite that distance, making them safely targetable in PVP.

Stormstep? I believe I've read it's been corrected, perhaps on the preview shard and not live yet. Though I am unsure and didn't read far enough back to check all the posts regarding weekly updates/corrections.
    "One Riot, One Ranger" **

Deuce HR L 60 Archer Build+Melee
    Bow Expert
    Blade Proficient

(**Motto of the Texas Rangers, 1823-Present. Dept. of Public Services, State of Texas)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    utuwerutuwer Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    1) It adds 3'x3 range to all encounters and at-wills. So instead of the default 80' range, your attacks will have 89' range. With sniper's aim feat on Archery tree, your range attacks will be stronger with these extra range.

2) Stormstep action was fixed long time ago.
    You say 4v5 is impossible? Cool story bro.
  • Options
    spacejewspacejew Member Posts: 1,044 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    utuwer wrote: »
    1) It adds 3'x3 range to all encounters and at-wills. So instead of the default 80' range, your attacks will have 89' range. With sniper's aim feat on Archery tree, your range attacks will be stronger with these extra range.

False. It does not change Sniper's Aim at all.
    2) Stormstep action was fixed long time ago.

True.
    MoF/Thaum CW SS/Thaum CW IV/Protector GF SW/Combat HR SM/Destroyer GWF WK/Executioner TR DO/Faithful DC