test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Belt dye issue

azlanfoxazlanfox Member Posts: 436 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Yesterday the dye that was applied to my CW's Belt of the Arachnids disappeared and returned to the default belt color. It still shows as 'has been dyed' in the item description. This belt has held dye for over a year without issue, what gives?
The fox said, "lock and load"

glassdoor.com - Cryptic Studios Review
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You may have tried this... But I have seen similar issues with weapon transmutes. Take the belt off and put it back on. (If you haven't tried it.) Sorry to waste your time if you already did.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • azlanfoxazlanfox Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You may have tried this... But I have seen similar issues with weapon transmutes. Take the belt off and put it back on. (If you haven't tried it.) Sorry to waste your time if you already did.

Trust me, nothing is a waste of time in troubleshooting technical issues. I even relogged, rebooted, and updated video drivers. Despite the fact that I have 4 other characters with the same belt and all are dyed without issue, the only thing I can think of is that this is an issue with the Nightmare dye itself.

It may be class model specific, or even moon elf specific as this is the only moon elf I have. I really don't know.
    The fox said, "lock and load"

glassdoor.com - Cryptic Studios Review
  • chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Maybe it's the chest piece you are wearing it with. What if you take all gear off, then only put the belt on? Might be that a re-dye is the only fix.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |