test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What happened to the guild bank?!?!

saidencloudsaidencloud Member Posts: 80 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
My guild bank tabs have been emptied?!

Where did all the stuff go, it looks like some members of my guild took some of the equipment, but it doesnt show in the guild bank records who took it all. Is there some glitch? I had scheduled Guild Events to give some of that stuff away to guildies, How did they get the ability to pull it all out. there are only two people with permission to pull stuff out of 2 of the tabs, Myself and my wife, and she didn't change the settings or take anything ether.

So much stuff has been stolen, and then the Guild members who stole it left the guild
I had
2x aparatis
2x Giant beetles
1x phoera
1x Rust monster
2x artifacts

more then this but these where the ones I really care about?! I checked the permissions and they havent changed. whats going on?
<SHADRA> Guild House currently open: NW-DBSTUHWLT
Post edited by saidencloud on

Comments

• helloz2helloz2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 205 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    A possible reason could be someone who got in your account, withdrew all the items, and from there clear all the guild bank records.

Not too sure about this though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    There has been an issue reported some time ago about guild bank permissions getting reset to no safety measures at random, so maybe it hasn't been fixed... You should send the ticket to the support detailing what happened and since the guild bank is like this - I would keep all the valuables in the personal bank and distribute them to guild members personally...
  • saidencloudsaidencloud Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    There has been an issue reported some time ago about guild bank permissions getting reset to no safety measures at random, so maybe it hasn't been fixed... You should send the ticket to the support detailing what happened and since the guild bank is like this - I would keep all the valuables in the personal bank and distribute them to guild members personally...

That's a good Idea, I'll have to start doing this, thank you. :/
    <SHADRA> Guild House currently open: NW-DBSTUHWLT
  • carnathulcarnathul Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Nope, your account has been compromised. The exact same thing happened to my guild. 8million worth of items stolen from my fellow guild leader's personal account and our bank. We've sent a GM ticket to trace all his outgoing mails and take action against the account(s) that received those items. Waiting for their response. I advise you to do the same asap.

Will update on progress once we hear something from customer support.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited February 2014

the reported issue of guild bank permissions resetting was tested by the devs and they couldn't replicate it. these issues need to be investigated by submitting a support ticket. reporting this as a bug will likely not get you a response from the dev team.