test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Opposing Team in your PVP Spawn

unrealized1977unrealized1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 100
edited February 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I wanted to bring this ban-able offence to the attention of the dev's.

Here is <<name removed>> from the guild <<name removed>> attacking us in our own spawn, one the ability for the opponent to access your spawn should be fixed, and this person needs to be banned for his actions.
Post edited by unrealized1977 on

Comments

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If someone is exploiting the game, report them.
  • unrealized1977unrealized1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 100
    edited February 2014
    Already done, but I wanted to bring this to their attention, it needs to be fixed that is really pathetic that you can be slain while in the process of spawning.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well, naming and shaming on the forums isn't the way to go about it since it is against the rules.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    As terrible as it is to have to say it, while I do hope that some action is taken (and not punishing the person reporting the exploit), the chances of the exploiter being punished is pretty much zero....
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    OP, if you didn't already submit your information to support including the screenshot, please do. if you could tell how the other player was getting into the spawn area, that would be helpful in your report. you could also PM that information to me and i can make sure the exploit is passed on to the community manager.

per the forum rules of conduct, blacklisting, naming & shaming/defaming is not allowed. please report these violations through the proper channels. thanks.
This discussion has been closed.