test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scroll of life

flubflomflubflom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited February 2014 in PvE Discussion
How do you use the SCROLL OF LIFE when in a "near death" situation? The screen comes up but it only allows shift1 or2. I use shift 1 before I use shift 2 but no one has ever revived me....except once (don't know how that happened).

I bought the scrolls but I do not know how to USE them. I have searched the forum and didn't find any instructions.

Are they supposed to be in the toolbar? or do you open your inventory and click on them? Is it shift ???

Help please! TIA
Post edited by flubflom on

Comments

• Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I've never used one either although I have them.

This is only what I think...

Of course best is to have on toolbar.. but I'm not doing that.

When you are down, press I. Then right click the item and click use.

If that doesn't work then I can't imagine how else they would.

Hope it helps.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    There used to be an option to use it when you die. I've only ever seen it in dungeons. Its there when you die but you're still able to be picked back up.

I havent paid attention lately to see this as remaining true.
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just a fyi: The blue text is kind of unreadable against the grey background. Never used scrolls of life myself.
  • Options
    flubflomflubflom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thanks everyone! I will come back and let y'all know what worked. (Changed text...good advice =)