test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why no Glade Stalker boots in the AH?

greymarchten10greymarchten10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
edited February 2014 in The Wilds
I keep searching the AH for Glade stalker boots and never see them. I see all the other Glade Stalker pieces in the AH. How come Glade Stalker boots rarely (if ever) appear in the AH?
Post edited by greymarchten10 on

Comments

• Options
    elminsterelminster Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Probably because the people who normally run that dungeon have moved on to higher levels. Besides you shouldn't waste your money on the T1 sets. T2 maybe, if you're having a hard time getting teams I could see that, but T1 is such a waste. Just do a week of GG runs and you'll have your Master Predator gear.
  • Options
    greymarchten10greymarchten10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    elminster wrote: »
    Probably because the people who normally run that dungeon have moved on to higher levels. Besides you shouldn't waste your money on the T1 sets. T2 maybe, if you're having a hard time getting teams I could see that, but T1 is such a waste. Just do a week of GG runs and you'll have your Master Predator gear.

I don't raid (been there, done that, in a dozen other games), and I dont PvP. I want the full Glade Stalker set for the title and because the set bonuses suit my style of play.

If someone puts Glade Stalker boots on the AH, they are going to make some nice AD.
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I don't raid (been there, done that, in a dozen other games), and I dont PvP. I want the full Glade Stalker set for the title and because the set bonuses suit my style of play.

If someone puts Glade Stalker boots on the AH, they are going to make some nice AD.
    If you want it for the title ignore this as the title won't come from it.

However if you want it for your style of play and it's bonuses you should drop the gladestalker and get
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Hunter_Ranger#Royal_Guard
    It's the same bonuses except bigger and better numbers. This is why people tell you not to spend money on t1 gear, they're crappy versions of the good gear that you actually should want. The only use for gladestalker is the title.
  • Options
    leennableennab Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yes I was wondering the same thing - can't afford the Royal Guard yet so would like the bonuses from glade stalker set for now.