test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Organised Chaos> is a new guild recruiting for more serious to hardcore players !

virtual1984virtual1984 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Good Day everyone !

I started Organised Chaos for a few reasons that might go hand in hand with the reasons why you are looking for a new guild or / want to leave your current guild.

So here we go !

Tired of standing in Protectors Enclave asking afk/ unavailable guildies to join you for a farming run or to go and PVP ? Always to have the same answer " I am not in the mood " "I have the gear " ? Well I have the solution. Organised Chaos will be there to acquire items from CN/VT/MC or to go on farming runs for AD. The other reason was that I wanted to clear endgame content without wiping a 1000 times over and over and to enjoy PVP to the max. I am looking for players that are dedicated to Neverwinter and that are online 80% + during the week and that can play their class to its full potential with the gear you currently have.
So basically :

Organised Chaos is a new guild recruiting HIGHLY experienced members for PVE and PVP endgame content. Recruiting lvl 60 members of all classes that have cleared CN/VT and MC multiple times. You must have 13.5k GS + a true sense on how to play your class and the correct spec to either PVP or PVE. We will take PVE and PVP seriously but in a fun way. Everyone will play their part to build the guild together to become a name to be reckoned with.

The guild will try and offer as many groups for DD and for the pvp battles during the day/night. We will use Teamspeak and it is mandatory to members that want to participate in pre-made PVP groups and the same goes with groups for MC/VT and CN. Even if you don't have a mic but you can still listen.

The guild will try and clear all future instances/dungeons in the upcoming months and the new updates and patches.

There are a few guild rules which I or a guild officer will go through with you once you have been accepted as a trial member.

If you have any other questions feel free to send me a msg ingame Warazar@virtual1984 or send me a PM.

Hope to see you soon!

Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by virtual1984 on

Comments

• rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Show me your credentials...