test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Whispering Children

ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
bannercopy_zpsb1401823.jpg?t=1392918220
Greetings!

Story behind the name

The Whispering Children are twenty-two powerful artifacts in the form of portraits.In reality, they are the transformed demi-power children of the god Oghma.The paintings are referred to as Whispering Children because they whispered secrets to those nearby.

Shortly after ascending to godhood, Oghma fathered many demi-power children.A few of his children decided to each specialize in an area of knowledge of their choosing and twenty-two of the children were turned away from Oghma by Cyric, who transformed them into paintings.The goddess Mystra attempted to take the paintings from Cyric but he scattered the paintings across Faerun and most were lost.The knowledge held by the Whispering Children was dangerous to the gods, especially to Oghma.

Our name is taken from the novel "Sword of the Gods" by Bruce Cordell.
About the Guild:

Our core gamers are here since beta and we've always been a small, casual guild that managed to finish all game content. From time to time some of our friends are taking a break, so we are looking for new ones to continue our adventures with the friendly atmosphere that we've always had! We are a legit guild and a part of NW_Legit_Community!

The timezone of our veterans is GMT+2 and we are using Raidcall as a choice for voice communication.
What are we looking for:

- 1 player
- lvl 60
- class: GF/GWF
- any GS (you'll be gearing fast with us)
- casual player
- friendly attitude (saying "hello" when you log and "Bye" when you leave means a lot to us)
- patient
- willing to learn about their class and the game(We do favor the ones that enjoy reading the stories of Faerun or Foundry makers)

For guild invites please use the "Find Guild" tab is Social window, search us by full name and ask an officer for invitation.Thank You!
The replies on forum will be sent as private messages
Post edited by ortzhy on

Comments

• ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    update /10
  • soulzcaos268soulzcaos268 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I am looking to improve my current guild situation i was asked to join a start up guild and NO ONE ELSE IS EVER ON. because i was put in the guild at the start i was placed as a senior officer yet i was given permission to do almost nothing.

With you guys i dont even care about my rank in the guild. I love your back story and would love to join you. however im not quite lvl 60 im a:
    LVL 56 dwarf cleric

I log on every day and would love to hear from you in game
  • ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    update /10
  • laonarlaonar Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I saw that you guys are +2GMT. My GF would be interested in joining. However I work 1-11pm Easter time and usually on about 12pm. I am free saturdays and sundays. Current GS is 11.4k and looking to find a place to progress further with fun people. If you need anymore information my handle is Samm Soldshort@Laonar ingame.

However I just wanted to make sure my timeframe was ok before I contacted a Officer ingame.