test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

High-End System with some particle effect problems

gestokkgestokk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
So i'll get it straight...I know pretty much about computers and my pc has the following:

CPU: AMD FX-8120 3.1GHZ 8-CORE
GPU: ASUS DIRECT CU II RADEON HD7790
RAM: 4G CORSAIR VENGEANCE BLUE (SOON 8G, BUT THATS NOT REALLY THE PROBLEM...)
Motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0

Pretty much that's all you need to know. By starting the game, your game engine by default put every option to high except the shader. Shader setting has low,medium,high,max. It's by default high but I run smoothly the max thing also.

My problem is the fact that I don't see a the quest path, the FIRE of a campfire and some particle effects.
E.g. I got a ranger. I run DDN in a super low setting laptop and even if the actual graphics were hell I could see the quest path, the fire effect, the glowing thing on quest things you have to interact with.
I didn't even know that when ranger switch stance there is a green effect showing daggers or bow plus I didn't know that by swift-ing you leave a trail of air and grass behind you.

I encounter all of this in the super low setting laptop and NOT in the high-end machine. I tried to sumbit twice a ticket, nothing happened...

The graphics are really amazing overall. I need to have all the above fixed and displayed in gameplay (I could live without quest trail but the rest are essential).

By the way, I "played" with options and nothing better happened as far as i know.

Any help?
This discussion has been closed.