test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF Fomorian/Fallen Dragon offhands

ramenspaderamenspade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2014 in The Militia Barracks
Hello, can anyone here tell me if the fallen dragon offhand drops from the VT's 1'st boss ? everyone seems to say that the fomorian ones drop from the last malabog boss so i found it quite strange. Also, which of the sets you like better and why? thank you for taking your time to read this post!
Post edited by ramenspade on

Comments

• frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ive seen GWF offhand drop in all 3 bosses of MC (1,1,3 though) in more than 200 MC runs... so its rare.
    I got the GWF offhand in my first VT run and never seen it again, but already got 2 GF offhands, so its also rare.
  • ramenspaderamenspade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thanks for the insight! by the way, i did 4 VT 1/2 runs and actually got the fallen dragon sword knot as a drop, so i thought i could get the knot from MC 1/3 as well, but everyone seems to be adamant about it only dropping on the 3'rd boss.. With that being said, im going to try MC 1/3 a few times and take my chances =)
  • cenomxcenomx Member Posts: 41
    edited February 2014
    Well... I just ressucted my GWF and decided to make a Fomorians for him, he has a Fallen Dragon already.
    And after 5 runs got my Off-Hand from Last boss.

Well, i think both has its goodness.
    If you like to go DPS @ Dungeons, you will need Life Steal. So, both are usefull, will just change the acc you're going to take.
    I think the Fomorian rote is better, stacking LS with Cleaving rings. And at same time it suits better for PvP. Critical and no Life Steal.
  • djyrbdjyrb Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I did get the Fallen Dragon Sword Knot from the first boss drop in VT this weekend, so yes, it is possible to get it there, even outside of dungeon delves.