test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Toiling away in the Foundry like a gnome...

ducdilimoniducdilimoni Member Posts: 44 Arc User
My toil and sweat in the Foundry has given a yield of three quests.
I haven't had any reviews yet, but have tested for bugs rigorously. They are in a Campaign: Evil Gnomes.

For Review and Coming Soon
Evil Gnomes

Evil Gnome Night
Behind The Crawler Below
Night of the Cave People
Urdlen's Tower (coming soon!)
Post edited by ducdilimoni on

Comments

• drakkenfeldrakkenfel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 71
    edited May 2014
    My toil and sweat in the Foundry has given a yield of three quests.
    I haven't had any reviews yet, but have tested for bugs rigorously. They are in a Campaign: Evil Gnomes. But just because there is a campaign, does not mean the quests must be taken in that order. The first one is either the first quest, or else a prequel explaining the events later. All of the quests reveal something unique about the Campaign, and there is more to come.

I want reviewers to play through my content and am asking in an open letter to have any and all play my Foundries. They are of varying lengths, and the difficulties depend on your playing style. They were made to be challenging, and I'd like to know if they felt that way. I'd like to hear any reactions to the mechanics or the story.

For Review (at present in review, but have sights for greater and better things):
    Evil Gnomes

Evil Gnome Night
    Behind The Crawler Below
    Night of the Cave People

or look for ducdilimoni

Dragon, Drider, or Preview?
    Paladin.jpg
    @METH_SHADOWSTORM - Foundry author of:
    "The Sunnydale Campaign" - NWS-DKBEJ9OOM
    Episode 1: "Missing Daughters" - NW-DCX9IZBJB
    Episode 2: "A Date With Destiny" - NW-DHYEX5NKR - Featured: NW-DHFLDPWJV
    STO Foundry: "Safari So Good" - ST-HPRP2WFWI
  • ducdilimoniducdilimoni Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    drakkenfel wrote: »

Dragon, Drider, or Preview?

The avatar is a kobold. The server is Dragon. Quests are in a refining stage until the release of the last installment.