test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

lvl20 GWF looking for guild

targlocktarglock Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
hi all,
looking for medium size active guild, on dragon, that won't be mad at me for having a job and real life :P (happened before lol).
mature and family like guild, PVE and PVP (mostly PVE).
tnx in advance.
beldak bigbone@targlock
Realm leader of Guild Medieval

We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people www.guildmedieval.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    We are a family friendly mature casual guild, our peak game times are 8est-1am during the weekdays! Check out our recruitment post and website to see if we fit what your looking for.
  • targlocktarglock Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    wow, you are a serious guild!
    but i think my hours is opposite to the hours i saw in the guild recruitment info.
    is that a problam?
    and about free play time i work 4 days (2 morning, 2 nights) and 4 on leave. any problam with that?
    Realm leader of Guild Medieval

We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people www.guildmedieval.com
  • coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The 4th Corps is a casual guild that believes in giving its members the freedom to have a real life.

Our core principle is that A) Everyone is entitled to have fun. No badmouthing, no getting mad, no drama. B) That people do have real lives. That in essence this is just a game. A hobby. A past time.

We also operate on a division based system, allowing like minded people to group up with each other, like a group of cousins at the family reunion :)

We currently have 4 divisions: PVE, PVP, Dungeons and RP.

But having these divisions doesn't mean that a member can't still do anything they want, they can. Except now instead of a dungeoning guild that never plays PVP, a member could hook up with the PVPers for help and experience.

All you'd need to do is submit an application that literally takes 2-3 minutes to fill out and then log in to the forum once a month. You don't even need to say anything there, it's just our way of making sure people are still there.

So if this sounds like what you'd like to be a part of, a community of good and decent people, check us out at www.the4thcorps.com.

Glory to the 4th.

-Forge04
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    targlock wrote: »
    wow, you are a serious guild!
    but i think my hours is opposite to the hours i saw in the guild recruitment info.
    is that a problam?
    and about free play time i work 4 days (2 morning, 2 nights) and 4 on leave. any problam with that?

The guild can be pretty quiet during the day, you are more then welcome to try us out, but for the best experience running content with the guild would be during the US timezones I mentioned.