test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Has the game changed since the open beta?

daradaldaradal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I played and really enjoyed the game during the beta testing and during the opened beta, but in that time everyone I played with quit playing and so did I. The Rogue was very overpowered and the GWF, which I played, was being nerfed constantly even though it was very underpowered. So there were a few balance issues. Also everything seemed very P2w and just a few other things.

Has any of this changed enough to warrant me giving it another try?
Post edited by daradal on

Comments

• xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yes, there have been lots of changes
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    Just log in, create a Hunter Ranger and enjoy Sharandar and Dread Ring when you get there. 'nough said.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Rogue got nerfed. GWF got buffed into a wrecking machine.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Rogue got nerfed. GWF got buffed into a wrecking machine.

More or less this - TR and GWF swapped places in PvE and PvP, while CW is still by far the most in demand class for PvE.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Fury of the Feywild and Shadowmantle have been released since OBT, along with more than a minor amount of new material. While I still find the climb to 60 to be a bit on the too fast side, I'd just say since it's free to download and play, give it a spin.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    feel free to check out the news blog section of the website as well as the patch notes section. there's quite a bit of information to cover in one post. but as lews stated, since the game is free to play, i'd check it out and see what's changed since you last played.

and since i've had to moderate this thread, i am going to close it now. please feel free to PM me or the mod team if you have specific questions. thanks.
This discussion has been closed.