test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is it worth buying any pet other than a Stone?

2»

Comments

• Options
    djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Sorry I know it's not useful post but when I read the title of this thread I just see this:

petrock.jpg
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    acciobong wrote: »
    I have a question about the Acolyte of K-something(don't know the exact name) , the elf priest healer companion, can anybody tell me if her active bonus (3% incoming heals) applies to all classes and stats regarding heals in any way? does it work with life steal? or a GWF's ability to heal himself for a small amount using unstoppable?

thanks

This is good to know; which I didn't realize (I shop the Gateway Z-Store often, but usually don't buy until I get in-game. Well, until the Hell Hound mount released today which I've been waiting months for!) :)

Thanks, acciobong!

Edit: I quoted the wrong post - the proper quote is:
    You can see the full stats of anything in the ZStore on the Gateway. Under the item is a little "More Info" link. When you click it you get the same panel as is in the bottom of the Z Store in game. There you can hover over the item to get the full info for it.

You can also click on the icon in the Zstore on gateway to get the same screen and the full stats of the item.

And correct thanks goes to IKURUYO - thank you. :)
  • Options
    xiquatlexiquatle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    adinosii wrote: »
    My cleric switches between two active pets - stone for skirmishes and DD and the Galeb Duhr for any solo content. As a DC I don't have the highest damage around, and it is convenient to have something that keeps the aggro off me when fighting something like, say Celadine or the Knight Commander. I am, however, considering whether the shieldmaiden or the mimic would be better choices, as their active bonuses might be more useful - but is just a bit too expensive to improve them to purple quality.

In upgraded my Shield maid to Purple and it's worth it.
    For no other reason then prolly being the only person on with a purple shield maid in the game. And I think she is the best blocker in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:cool: You lose!