test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP gs score drop

jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
edited February 2014 in PvE Discussion
Weird thing happened today in PvP - my gear score, without companions or whatever, is about 14080 in protectors, but drops to 13870 whenever I arrive in PvP, just wondering why that should be, and whether it's happening to anyone else...
No idea what my toon is now.
Post edited by jonkoca on

Comments

• Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Mine used to drop to 2k in pvp and others dropped all the way to 0 , from what we can tell it's just a display bug unless yours is caused by some other factor like loss of companion active bonus or something , check out the ss in this thread xD - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?457801-BUG-Severely-broken-set-or-bug&highlight=gear+score+drop
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Could be a result of your companion(s). Lots add extra points to your stats.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    jaotutjaotut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Some of your active companions that are not summoned still gives you active bonus stats, suchs as +100 recovery, which will increase your GS.
    Merlin - CW Merlyn - HR Psylocke - TR Black Widow - GWF

Have the gear and skills, but lack the friends to play with? Come and apply for Essence of Aggression. We have been here and strong since beta. (Immature, rude, and arrogant people will not be accepted)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Yep, that's the answer, my comps add 210, and the drop is... 210.

That's a real downer, I grinded a week for a blacksmith, specifically for his 15% chance to damage reflect, hoping to add dps to PvP. Same with swashbuckler and evocator. ****. Should have read the small print. I don't do dungeons, so that's all been a bit of a waste.
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i had the opposit. 5.6k in pe and 6k in pvp. (am only lvl 40 so :D)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Lol. And ten more characters to post the lol.