test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck with chest drop...

barq3tbarq3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
edited February 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello,

Is it posible that chest/coffer can be buged for some characters somehow? My problem is every time I do Celadaine I get the same drop which is shard+unidentified blue piece - no any other items for like 20 runs...And now I noticed the same thing is happening to me with shadowmantle arcane coffers - with adamantine gauntlet the only drop i always get is 2 peridots(for at least 10 last runs, but probably more), no enchants or any other stuff, just 2 peridots everytime.

Also it seems very odd to me because I have 4 other toons and they get different stuff from chest pretty often.
Is anyone experiencing the same thing? Is there any solution for this?
Post edited by barq3t on

Comments

• mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It's what random is in this game. I failed 27 times in a row while upgrading the enchantment with 30% chance. So I assume it's quite possible to get the worst drop for 20 days.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    It's possible to open the coffer 1000 times and never get the eye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rougedroguerougedrogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 25
    edited February 2014
    barq3t wrote: »
    Hello,

Is it posible that chest/coffer can be buged for some characters somehow? My problem is every time I do Celadaine I get the same drop which is shard+unidentified blue piece - no any other items for like 20 runs...And now I noticed the same thing is happening to me with shadowmantle arcane coffers - with adamantine gauntlet the only drop i always get is 2 peridots(for at least 10 last runs, but probably more), no enchants or any other stuff, just 2 peridots everytime.

Also it seems very odd to me because I have 4 other toons and they get different stuff from chest pretty often.
    Is anyone experiencing the same thing? Is there any solution for this?

I got a couple of blink dogs, from Cel. Keep working it. It'll happen. I thought the same thing. Always the same items from that chest. Then it happens. And the peasants rejoice. :)
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I must be going for the record of opening the coffer 1001 times without gettin the artifact. :mad:
  • barq3tbarq3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    str8slayer wrote: »
    It's possible to open the coffer 1000 times and never get the eye.

Sure but it's not the problem, what I'm saying is I always get the same drop - 2 peridots. No enchants, aquamarines etc... and that's IMO a little weird...
  • xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I think the RNG is off and sometimes gets stuck. I got perdots for 2 weeks then got aquamarines for 7 days in a row. Doesnt seem random.

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP