test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fastest way to level-up at 35+?

jaapjaap Member Posts: 5
edited February 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm just following the quest line, but its kinda slow. And skirmishes/dungeons also dont give alot of exp. Any way to get faster exp? I was thinking foundry quests. But I dont know which are good for exp. Most are very long with bad rewards. Any help is welcome.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just follow the main quest line is a really fast way to level up , I think there isn't a faster way because of the big bumps in exp you get when you turn quests in.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Wow, you want it...faster? And here I thought most people felt that leveling here was too fast already. Its easy to miss a lot on the way if you go too quickly.

But if you insist, ill offer a few tips.

Slot Azure enhancements (Experience boosters) into all your utility slots. 3 rank 5's will give you an easy 15% XP bonus.
    Search the AH for any left over winter XP scrolls of fate. For another easy 2.2% boost.
    Be sure to invoke 3 times every day for maximum free XP
    Run leadership tasks that grant large purple XP rewards (Not the normal yellow leadership XP). Its pretty much free XP you can earn while doing other stuff.

Then just grind out the story quests as quickly as possible. You'll get nearly all your XP from turning in missions, so avoid fighting anything not directly tied to a mission. The faster you can turn in missions the faster you will level.
  • jaapjaap Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2014
    Thanks for the help guys.
  • dragonelete1dragonelete1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i also though that leveling was to fast my hunter reached lvl 60 before i even finished with the graveyard :/
  • evilelrondevilelrond Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i also though that leveling was to fast my hunter reached lvl 60 before i even finished with the graveyard :/

wait
    what
    This is the same graveyard I'm at 28 in..? Jeez, what did you do haha
  • dragonelete1dragonelete1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    all i did was skirmish during skirmish even foundry during foundry event and pvp during pvp event and dungeons whenever i could actually get into one which only left guantlegrym and some dd for quests
  • pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    To do it even faster, collect all the quests offered by NPCs in a certain area and complete them all simultaneously. You'll complete multiple quests at the same time and get XP for all of them for doing the same things - i.e., "collect X trinkets" and "kill Y mobs", but you'll have to kill mobs to collect the trinkets, so do them both at the same time.
  • unholydragonkingunholydragonking Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You haven't played many MMO's before.... Right...?