test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Arc issues.

jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi, Arc, for the past day or two, has been consistantly trying to use 100% of my CPU, both while neverwinter is running, and while it's not. I had found Arc to be smoother running than Steam, particularly during Dreadring lair quests, plus shorter loads and start-up time on initial entry to Neverwinter, but now, it's a mess.

Any suggestions..?

PC details:

intel core duo 2.93 Ghz E7500 running windows 7 pro 64bit Nvidia GeForce9500GT driver 320.49 4G ram
No idea what my toon is now.
Post edited by jonkoca on

Comments

• Options
    meldan3nmeldan3n Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just uninstall Arc and keep the game (when uninstalling Arc, you are asked if you want to keep it). All Arc does is mess with the performance. Nothing positive about it.

Once done, you can just run the Neverwinter launcher normally (directly out of the install folder).
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    meldan3n wrote: »
    Just uninstall Arc and keep the game (when uninstalling Arc, you are asked if you want to keep it). All Arc does is mess with the performance. Nothing positive about it.

Once done, you can just run the Neverwinter launcher normally (directly out of the install folder).

Thnx, I'll try that, it's making me crazy...
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    lyonbadboy69lyonbadboy69 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    FATAL ERROR PATCH I CANT PLAY ... IN FIRST OPTION TO CREATE FEMALE OR MALE
    SO .. I GET THIS ERROR FATAL ERROR PATCH DISCONECT ... SOMEONE HELP ME PLS ;S
    PC details
    windows 7 64bits INTEL I7 3.40GHz 4GB RAM
    VIDEO GFORCE 9800 256BITS