test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jolly Roger is looking for a few good guys and gals!

kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
JollyRoger_zps66b98fde.jpg

Greetings all!

It's time to place our guild within this area to get the word out to other fellow gamers that need a new home. First let me say thanks for even checking out our post here, and next let me explain a little bit about the guild....

We currently have over 200 members, with 50+ being highly active members. During peak hours we usually with a 25+ active, and 15+ going in our Teamspeak Server also.

We have active PvE and PvP members, though I would say we are more PvE oriented overall. Our guild is affiliated with the Delzoun Explorers for GG. We are mostly English speaking with most members in North America. However we have many members in Europe, Australia and the Pacific Rim.

We enjoy having fun with each other, and it's highly recommended that you can joke around while having a thick skin! ;)

If this interests you, shoot me a PM here or in game at: LEEROY JENKINS@MakeCocktailsNotWar

ani-chuck_norris-thumbs_up.gif
va8Ru.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Updated. :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    A friendly shoutout from me :)
    edited February 2014
    pers3phone wrote: »
    A friendly shoutout from me :)
    Many thanks! ;)
    va8Ru.gif
  • nonamewaternonamewater Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Love love love it! Jolly Roger member and I must say (in case anyone undecided wether to join Jolly or not) that this guild is AWESOME! I've been in 2 or 3 guilds and I know a lot of members from other guilds but there is no guild, and I'm serious when I say: NO guild who meets all the requirements for playing Neverwinter, either it is for the hospitality, the joy, the moments of pleasure, the fun, the jokes and the help with gear, dungeons, skirmishes, pvp, everything! Seriously guys, join this guild and you will be as excited as I am for being part of this amazing guild! :D:D:D

Amnesia - forgets his name, remembers all his friends
    I remember you! You're that guy, you know... That one you are thinking :D
  • nonamewaternonamewater Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Is there a "like" option here? Ahaha :D
    I remember you! You're that guy, you know... That one you are thinking :D
  • phustphust Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Sounds like a guild I am looking for I like an active voice chat drop me a letter @Phust or @Phustt

I am new to this game but I have played many others WoW, PWI, DDO, Warhammer, DConline, Gw2 to name a few. I am a frequent but casual player and as I said above I like a good active voice chat ( I hate to type and cannot spell). I play mostly in after I get off work around 12 am eastern (-5gmt) and sometimes before 2pm. I also play on my days off at different times. I do mostly pve but I do like to pvp once in a while( I'm not bad at it but not great at it ) I will try to get in touch tonight if I can. See you in game:)
    edited February 2014
    Love love love it! Jolly Roger... is AWESOME!

Amnesia - forgets his name, remembers all his friends
    Thank you for the kind words mi amigo! *high five* :)

Is there a "like" option here? Ahaha :D
    Consider the 'Like' counted good sir! lol

phust wrote: »
    Sounds like a guild I am looking for I like an active voice chat drop me a letter @Phust or @Phustt

I am new to this game but I have played many others WoW, PWI, DDO, Warhammer, DConline, Gw2 to name a few. I am a frequent but casual player and as I said above I like a good active voice chat ( I hate to type and cannot spell). I play mostly in after I get off work around 12 am eastern (-5gmt) and sometimes before 2pm. I also play on my days off at different times. I do mostly pve but I do like to pvp once in a while( I'm not bad at it but not great at it ) I will try to get in touch tonight if I can. See you in game:)
    I'll shoot you an email/pm/friend request in NW this evening or tomorrow morning, and we'll be happy to have you aboard! :)
    va8Ru.gif