test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Order Of Explorers - Newly Formed - New Players Welcome!

voltorsfury44voltorsfury44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Order of Explorers is a newly formed guild, looking for more social, active (as your schedule allows), and drama free players. All levels and classes are welcome, especially new players looking to learn the game. Goals are to run all possible PvE and PvP content and enjoy the game! For Guantlgrym we went with Delzoun Explorers. Website is not quite ready but will be running soon, and a Teamspeak 3 server for those who are interested in voice chat. We will be looking to fill an officer or recruiter position in the near future to help out with growth and expansion. If you like to make new friends and group up for content, we may be the right fit for you as that is the eventual idea. No elitism, helpful players just looking to have some fun and play the game. Look for me in game for an invite or reply to this thread. In game will be the faster route but here is fine too, just can't promise how often I will get to check it for now. Thanks all in advance!

**Edit: Website has been up a few weeks now, teamspeak 3 server operational!
Voltorsfury - 60 Trickster Rogue
Thenfallen - 60 Devoted Cleric
Oakenhull - 55 Guardian Fighter
Galvinia Darkshadow - 32 Control Wizard
Grog Burntmead - 31 GWF
Alter Volt - 12 Hunter Ranger
Post edited by voltorsfury44 on

Comments

• sojhuasojhua Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hey man ive played a lot of mmos but im just startin up in this game. I would love to join up with your guild .. and im very active.
  • voltorsfury44voltorsfury44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Sounds great! Will send a pm
    Grog Burntmead - 31 GWF
  • sojhuasojhua Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    never got that pm bro
  • voltorsfury44voltorsfury44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I sent you one on this site, not in game, and also via arc added you as friend so I could contact you there. I don't have your handle to contact you in game.
    Grog Burntmead - 31 GWF
    edited February 2014
    Newly added- Added a core dungeon team running T1 and T2 content nightly pretty much. LFM to join us for a possible 2nd team and more. New players and pvpers welcome too! Come out for some good times and runs! Currently vent is also up, long term we are probably going to Teamspeak though. Website coming soon! Thanks all!
    Grog Burntmead - 31 GWF
  • isneak04isneak04 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hey man saw this post and was interested in joining your guild as the one I'm currently in doesnt do much group activity. I sent you a friend request on arc, my toons name is iPew@iSneak04.
  • myheroforevermyheroforever Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    same I am brand new i played wow for 7 years and i want something new
    edited March 2014
    I apologize, haven't been looking on thread for a week or so, please get in touch with me if still looking. We are runnning daily T2's and other things daily. Still looking for others too! Send me a message or tell to @voltorsfury44 Thanks!
    Grog Burntmead - 31 GWF
    edited March 2014
    Hello everyone! Wanted to update with a few things. Order of Explorers is still looking for more players. All experience levels and character levels/classes. We are currently running daily T2's for Dungeon Delves etc. Also helping newer 60's with runs to get geared for higher content. We are going for Castle Never, Malabogs Castle and Valindra's Tower on a fairly regular basis too, and getting closer each time to full completion of each final boss. We are growing nicely and have now added a recruiter to help us find more fun, social, and active players to run with us. Also have a a lot of players that PvP regularly. We can usually get a full group together to go to Guantlgrym and PvP/ run FC and DK. We are associated with the Delzoun Explorers. If this sounds good to you, please contact myself at @voltorsfury44 or Rae of Light at @raeoflight in game. We use Teamspeak 3, which is not mandatory to use. Thanks all!
    Grog Burntmead - 31 GWF
  • raeoflightraeoflight Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hello everyone! Order of Explorers is still looking for more players and anyone is welcome!!! We run Dungeon Delves, Skirmish, etc. We helping newer 60's with runs to get geared for higher content and if lower player's we help if ever you need a little more power then ya got on quest. We are trying for Castle Never, Malabogs Castle and Valindra's Tower on a fairly regular basis, and getting closer each time to full completion of each final boss. We are growing nicely and want to find more friendly, fun, social, and active players to run with us. We also have a lot of players that PvP regularly if you are interested in that. We can usually get a full group together to go to Guantlgrym and PvP/run FC and DK (we are Delzoun Explorers). If this group interest you at all, please contact myself at @raeoflight or Voltorsfury at @voltorsfury44 in game. Thank you all and happy hunting!
  • s2kats2kat Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I would like to join your guild PM me ! Or message me in game @Katnip

Kat
  • raeoflightraeoflight Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    s2kat wrote: »
    I would like to join your guild PM me ! Or message me in game @Katnip

Kat

Hello Kat, i tried to mail you on game and it said your inbox was full. XD So i sent you a friends request instead so i can add you that way. Thanks for considering our guild!

J. R. Light