test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Best artefacts for a freshly lvl 60 HR ?

reigekenreigeken Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2014 in The Wilds
Hello,

Well, i'd like to know what is for sure the best artefacts for a lvl 60 HR (for both pvp and pve). That'd be nice if some experienced HR could give me some clues about it.

Thanks. :)
Post edited by reigeken on

Comments

• Options
    masterjewstarmasterjewstar Member Posts: 563
    edited February 2014
    well it depends id say that the lantern is the best for archery for crit combat advantage and debuff the catalog is best for a melee or hybrid for movement and deflect and the healing one is best for the melee & nature for recovery and regen and defense for the starter ones.

haven't gotten around to getting the other ones I'm not rich.

at least not since hr came out lol.
  • Options
    daimyo3daimyo3 Member Posts: 49
    edited February 2014
    Catalog is just useless, its stats are subpar, and the active does the damage of a 25% charged Split Shot.

You will just use one active artifact, and keep the others for stats. The best active artifact in the beginning is the Raven Skull, but its stats are pretty mediocre.
    On the contrary the Lantern has the less useful active skill, but the strongest passive bonuses.

I keep Emblem of Seldarine as active artifact as it's hugely powerful healing buff for the whole party, the Lantern as passive, and the Raven Skull as third passive one, but I'd rather change this last one for either an Eye of Lathander or a Valindra's Crown shard... if I ever find one of these babies around.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    lantern debuffs DR in an area which leads to higher damage not so useless.

300 deflect and movement useless? granted the gold gain is useless but its still viable; (especially with the added bonus of being able to buy potions absolutely anywhere even pvp and campaign pots) combined with a combat hr's naturally high deflection its at least decent and raven skull is hard to get "in the beginning" 24000 glory to get it....

Unless all you do when you level to 10 is pvp and even then after you hit 60 you will likely lose a lot thus stunting your glory to about 200 or lower per match unless you happened to just pay for everything you have.

especially with people running 2 gwf + cleric all the time which takes almost no skill on the part of any of the gwf.

and i say this having had fought in 10 matches today and 9 of them had this set up. (fyi the one that didn't have that set i won by a decent margin... lazy as hell)

Again I'm not arguing anything but the catalog.
  • Options
    obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Given our epic gear the Waters and Raven Skull are the best pair.

Waters is great while leveling (Cleric in a bottle) and has useful stats.
    Raven Skull gives you very useful stats for a HR and is a solid active that can keep you alive when things are going pear shaped, or combines hugely with a Lesser Soulforged.

After those two all the others are kind of average for HRs.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • Options
    elminsterelminster Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I like the Waters and Lantern. I'm trying to get the raven skull, but in the mean time I just run with the catalog. I think for stats the best would have to be Valindra's Crown (if you can get it) and Waters, but for active definitely the raven skull.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    yeah waters and lantern are really good at what they do both using and stat wise and the catalog is a must have at least in inventory for mid-dungeon pot buying especially if what happened to me this morning: multi runs ran outta pots in the middle of the 5th run of the dungeon I hit 3 key and bam more pots.

btw ik that its normally 7 but thats what i bound the key to be 4,5,6 for pots because its just plain easier to use the arti; and horse is a non issue at 7 key.

I've never really used the catalog for combat thats not really what its meant for its a catalog.

thats like hucking an actual catalog at a troll all it will do is look at you like you and it are stupid.

elm- lol.
  • Options
    elminsterelminster Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Or <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> it off lol