test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gift of the Gods giving the wrong loot

petestarkspetestarks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Here is a screenshot of my "reward of epic quality"

Snagit1.png

I know you can expect random junk, but I believe the "epic quality" result should give you something a little better than green trash?
Post edited by petestarks on

Comments

• Options
    maatmonsmaatmons Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I think it always says "epic quality." It's likely that the text informing players of the quality isn't working right.
  • Options
    petestarkspetestarks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Either way I stopped opening gifts until this is fixed. I burned most of my rewards on the last event before they fixed the refiner's cache bug... fool me once :(
  • Options
    hudman21hudman21 Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Lawls...I got the SAME green EPIC for the "Tymora - Kill 2 foes without using any healing potions" <--- according to the preview of the Challenge of the Gods Event in the news section of Neverwinter.

On top of that EPIC drop I had to kill 10 foes in 20 minutes without using a potion. What am I missing !?! (Besides the EPIC lewt)
    Life is full of drains, I prefer to be a fountain
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I know it says "Enchants or Runes that are useful for your level", but I dont consider rank 4 greens for my level 60 TR with EPIC gear very useful.
  • Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hudman21 wrote: »
    I know it says "Enchants or Runes that are useful for your level", but I dont consider rank 4 greens for my level 60 TR with EPIC gear very useful.
    It just says useful, not very useful :-)
    useful as in "sell to vendor", probably.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • Options
    vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    If they write Epic, if they use a purple font, then yes obviously the reward cannot be green. Definitely a bug.
    English is not my first language.
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    petestarks wrote: »
    Here is a screenshot of my "reward of epic quality"

Snagit1.png

I know you can expect random junk, but I believe the "epic quality" result should give you something a little better than green trash?

I'll take your epic loot over mine any day of the week.... specially considering this epic drop actually cost me 10 potions in the first place...

epicfailure_zps652d1d8b.jpg

On a serious note it is a bug , in the Tymoras gift and Coins of Waukeen events the backdrop was plain for non epic drops and only flashy for the epic drops so whoever organised the event messed up or couldn't be bothered finding a non epic background for the drop notifications.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    It just says useful, not very useful :-)
    useful as in "sell to vendor", probably.

Lolz, Good point

At this point I am not impressed with this Gift of the Gods event.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    While I agree it would have been nice to at least get Rank 5 Enchantments and some better potion stacks the current effects are intended.

The exact wording is 'appropriate for your level' and in terms of level 60's those are Rank 4 Enchantments and Major Potions.

Sorry for your disapointment but please keep the feedback in the General Discussion Forums.
This discussion has been closed.