Options

Patch Notes: NW.10.20140128a.4

2»

Comments

• Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    jdmills wrote: »
    Would be nice to be able to log into the game... client goes unrepsonsive on the Neverwinter loading screen. It does this to me with EVERY SINGLE patch, without fail. Nobody can tell me it's my internet, either, since everything else works just fine. Rip and reinstall did nothing to solve this.

Close and restart your client. It happens to me too but after doing that it works fine.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    jerriah1jerriah1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I am experiencing consistently reproducible game client crashes while attempting to join the queue for skirmishes, dungeons etc.

The queue will find 4 other players, I will be able to hit shift+1 to accept. Then during the loading screen the game client crashes.

On occasion, after crashing from a queue, restarting the client and verifying all files, I will also experience a crash while attempting to load a normal map.

I have been experiencing this issue since the latest patch.

EDIT:

Just tried queuing on an alt, same account and was able to get into and successfully complete the black lake skirmish. So maybe the problem is limited to my main only.

EDIT2:

Was able to successfully queue into domination match. However, queuing for "storming the keep skirmish" still results in crash during map loading.

EDIT3:

After crashing in the attempt to queue "storming the keep" in edit 2, I am now crashing in every single attempt to queue for domination.

EDIT4:

Tried safe mode, force re-verify, and redownloading a 2gb patch file. None of these had any effect. My guess is that there is a problem with assets associated with 2 maps. "Storming the Keep" and the domination map without the double drop in the beginning.
This discussion has been closed.