test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star of fortune

northe1northe1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I have searched the forums and have all so put a ticket in to get a response, no luck.
I have 10 Star of Fortune, is it too late to spend them?
Thank you for your time.
Post edited by northe1 on

Comments

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    northe1 wrote: »
    I have searched the forums and have all so put a ticket in to get a response, no luck.
    Thank you for your time.

It's too late to spend them now. IIRC, they're bringing back the last CTA vendor on the 6th for a short time, though.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • northe1northe1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thank u my friend for the info
  • ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    northe1 wrote: »
    Thank you for your time.

Way too late. You could spend it for a week or so after the winter event ended, but they probably won't be back until next winter. I'm not sure if they can be used on the next winter event, but i'd keep them, they don't take inventory at least :)
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Way too late. You could spend it for a week or so after the winter event ended, but they probably won't be back until next winter. I'm not sure if they can be used on the next winter event, but i'd keep them, they don't take inventory at least :)

He has no choice but to keep them xD like all the different currencies they cannot be thrown away *hint hint Cryptic* xD