test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Forgotten Company

theheroshieldtheheroshield Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 24 Arc User
I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join "The Forgotten Company".

We are a 450+ people guild, focusing on DD, GG, PvE and some PvP. We are are a casual, active, adult group that have players from all walks of life, all classes and levels and skills. We are a friendly guild, dedicated to helping our new and experienced players alike and focus on the betterment of the guild in general. We have team meetings and run organized groups for DD, etc. Currently we are seeking to enlarge the guild so we can run even more dungeons together and expand the enjoyment of the playing experience for all.

So, come, join the Forgotten Company...you won't be forgotten!

If you're interested, just whisper/PST/mail Sydney Crosby, one of the guild leaders (High Council) or PM me here on the forums.

Comments

• kevros62kevros62 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    hello Sydney its me ! Bad news Sunday my power supply blew up and took out my mother board. working on a replacement computer. but may take a little while. sorry for using this as a contact but is the only media I have to contact all of you for now.
    will have to fix that when I get back. hope to see you all in game soon .

Travok.
  • theheroshieldtheheroshield Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 24 Arc User
    This would be a good time to give an update about The Forgotten Company (TFC) guild!

Our values are the same, but we have a new home, The Corrupted Alliance, and we're still eagerly looking for new players to join.

We have nightly Dragonflights (9:30 CST), nightly BHE runs (9:30 CST), Friday Night Dungeon runs (9:30 CST), and quarterly guild parties which includes games and contests. We also have a Facebook Group page and a Discord Channel, too!

If you want to join "the Most Interesting Guild", contact myself, Sydney Crosby, or any of the other High Council. Feel free to PM me / post here on the forums, as well.