test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

13.3 k GS + GWF and TR looking for active GUILD w/vent-TS

brocksolebrocksole Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello ,
I am Brock. I left the game a few months back when Final Fantasy Reborn came out. I have been over that game for quite some time and am getting back on Neverwinter. I have been back for a few days and have been trying to figure out the new questing system with Dread Ring and how all these artifacts work. I am a Master Weaponsmith , and have the best weapons crafted I just need the matching off hand from Malabogs... I cannot seem to find a pub group that can handle this dungeon well.. Looking for a helpful guild that can help me through the latest and greatest PVE and one that has some interest in PVP.

email me at brockpizza@gmail.com

Im in California so my play hours vary.. but usually between 9-12pm PST
Post edited by brocksole on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Welcome back to the game!

We have several active west coast members and a lot of us have become experts in Malabog. However, we have not made many VT trips yet but that will change soon.

If your lookng for a casual mature family friendly guild that loves to run content together check out or recruitment post and website!

Good luck on your guild search!
  • desupaireesudesupaireesu Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Welcome back!

We have a lot of active members including a bunch on the west coast
    We are a very helpful group suited for members of any level of time in game or experience including people coming back to the game. We are perfectly capable and happy to help people with things such as game mechanics and teaching the runs.
    We also do a bunch of guild events.
    We do have a lot of members experienced in MC, and a growing group of experienced VT runners.

You can find more information about us on our website: www.projectproteus.guildportal.com or our forum post http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?594661-Join-the-Clan-of-Proteus-D

If you have any questions feel free to message me on our site, comment here or on our forums or send me a mail ingame
    Desupaireetsu@desupaireesu I am the Current Leader of the NW Guild I also Stream Our Guild Events and Runs @ http://www.twitch.tv/desupaireetsu

Good luck on your guild search! :D