test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Potion of Heroism doesn't work on HR

yeahnubbyyeahnubby Member Posts: 38 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
When I use a Potion of Heroism on my HR, I don't gain any kind of buff to my stat points
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• buliloli0107buliloli0107 Member Posts: 90
    edited April 2014
    I use it also and it doesnt work at all.... IF primary or 2ndary stats are added... ULL know if it works or not by pressing C and loking at ur HP.... it doesnt me any 1 hp at all... But i still use it maybe it works like the campfire buff but it persist even after death... anywho i got tons of it....

Hope they fix it!
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    "Increases your Primary and Secondary attributes by 1 for 1 hour. "

If we use an item that gives extra stats surely our UI should reflect these new temporary stats. Yet open up the Primary/Secondary Attributes UI and oO ..... it only shows base stats not the consumable you just ate to boost those same stats. This has been an issue ever since their release with Sharandar. :( *Shrugs* Devs, please kindly add this to the short-list of things to sort out, as this goose is over cooked!

proof_zpsb9a21de5.jpg

ADD: Maybe add to this UI so that when you affect any Attribute stats it's highlighted +1 (or whatever the number) shows up in yellow.
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • fgreyspearfgreyspear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 472 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    It will show on the main character page. Note that campfires give a +1 to all stats and that you should not be confusing campfire bonus with potion bonus. So best is you go to a campfire and also use the potion. You should have +2 more on some of your ability stats.
    Stay frosty.
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    fgreyspear wrote: »
    It will show on the main character page. Note that campfires give a +1 to all stats and that you should not be confusing campfire bonus with potion bonus. So best is you go to a campfire and also use the potion. You should have +2 more on some of your ability stats.

Where UIs show our stats, and we have done something to increase them by a buff, this info should be seen on any/all stat UIs. "Wow, look here, I ate this item and it's clearly shows in my stats that the stat has been increased. Cool!" It's a basic thing to be able to see how the items affect the tally. :P
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.