test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(Appearance bug) GWF hammers and axes skin look broken when sheathed

amhanamhan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Okay, this is a skin bug report for hammers and axes for GWF. It looks like they are broken when you have it sheathed on your body. It happens so far with the new CTA weapon, Damarian Axe, with Tumorian Great Hammer and Barbarian Hammer. That is the weapons i have checked so far, they all look broken when you arent fighting. Please fix this as soon as possible, this bug got 3 months minimun.
Post edited by amhan on

Comments

• Options
    dreeddreed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    tjvp.png
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I've been reporting this for the past 2 months. The threads/posts are either being ignored entirely or closed by the mods. I would not let an event which grants weapon transmodification items go live, if there is a bug that completely renders them useless for an entire class. Every GWF weapon is broken. The developers were informed, yet they kept on ignoring the issue.

There are other (much older) GWF visual bugs, such as: Only one animated hand, weapons clipping into legs, weapons clipping into backs, weapons under capes. etc, etc. which are also being ignored.

I find it pretty irritating, since in online games looks come first.

• Options
    duthgar1976duthgar1976 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    amhan wrote: »
    Okay, this is a skin bug report for hammers and axes for GWF. It looks like they are broken when you have it sheathed on your body. It happens so far with the new CTA weapon, Damarian Axe, with Tumorian Great Hammer and Barbarian Hammer. That is the weapons i have checked so far, they all look broken when you arent fighting. Please fix this as soon as possible, this bug got 3 months minimun.

as colonelwing has said thsi is not new i have been griping about it since i first saw it and my posts have all but disappeared it is utter BS but you can call them on it cause they will delete your post.
  • Options
    amhanamhan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    as colonelwing has said thsi is not new i have been griping about it since i first saw it and my posts have all but disappeared it is utter BS but you can call them on it cause they will delete your post.

I dont know why that happens, this type of errors should be fixed as soon as possible, like colonelwing says it has no sense have new weapons if they are broken or looks awful. I have reported this bug too one month ago and anyone give me a credit, but i hope they will fix it.
  • Options
    dextromandextroman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    amhan wrote: »
    This type of errors should be fixed as soon as possible, like colonelwing says it has no sense have new weapons if they are broken or looks awful.

^^

I was really disappointed to notice this on CTA Axe for GWF ........i mean...skin that makes your weapon look awful :P
  • Options
    philipiiphilipii Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Was going to report this also for Turmian Great Hammer. Bummer to know it also happens in other axes/hammers... :( was just about to change to the CTA axe... common.. let's fix this, please?
  • Options
    beratedbardberatedbard Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The turmian mystic orb is kind of bugged too. I was super psyched when I got it in the skirm but when I transmuted it it doesn't bob like orbs are supposed to. It is just stagnantly there above my head. Kind of sucks for it being a transmute item. Guess I'll have to wait til I can trans it to something else. To hear that it's a bigger problem than I thought is pretty disappointing
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The bug in this thread has been fixed. You might get better results if your report a bug on the orb, or check to see if there is a thread for that already. Your report will probably be missed if only tacked on to this thread.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |