test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

free bags

cohrockcohrock Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I've been playing for about 2 weeks. So far I've found two missions which offer backpacks/holding bags. It seems useful to have a thread which folks can easily search for and find this out.

1) Early in Knox's first series of mission, you can earn a backpack with 18 slots. I think you can get it around level 5.

2) Near level 30 you can earn a holding bag with 12 slots. I believe this is the final mission in the Neverdeath Graveyard. It is a really fun one in the Waterclock Tower.

Please post info on earning any other bags. Thanks!
-- Rich
Post edited by cohrock on

Comments

• Options
    tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Those are it. 3 total.

Start saving your AD convert it to Zen and buy the Greater Bags of holding.
  • Options
    rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    cohrock wrote: »
    I've been playing for about 2 weeks. So far I've found two missions which offer backpacks/holding bags. It seems useful to have a thread which folks can easily search for and find this out.

1) Early in Knox's first series of mission, you can earn a backpack with 18 slots. I think you can get it around level 5.

2) Near level 30 you can earn a holding bag with 12 slots. I believe this is the final mission in the Neverdeath Graveyard. It is a really fun one in the Waterclock Tower.

Please post info on earning any other bags. Thanks!

You found them all.