test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a home...

galaalungalaalun Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hello all:

Numbers first: 15k cw, HV, stone, p vorp. Run 4/4 hv for trash and bosses with adds (which is most) and 2/4 hv 2/4 dl for single tar bosses (such as valindra). Also have a 4/4 shadow weaver's set if group comp consist of 3 or more cw's (assuming at least 2 others are 4/4 hv).

I am very experienced in all the current content, and my damage is extremely high. Prefer pve over pvp, but i do pvp from time to time. I play the game quite a bit, but i am a single father who always makes time for my family. I am looking for a friendly active guild with a good number members who enjoy playing the game. English speaking preferrable. If you think I would be a good fit for your guild, plx let me know with either a reply to this thread, or my in game cw sexual chocolate@galaalun. Thank you for your time.
Post edited by galaalun on

Comments

• epsilon1977epsilon1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    You could check out Opus Dei, see if you meet our other min reqs (you are above our min and average GS afaik) as long as you are not in favor of exploits/cheating. I will also try to contact you in-game. We are likewise both PvE/PvP players but more biased towards PvE (since serious PvP content is lacking atm).
    Epsilon of Mythos (@epsilon1977)
    Holy Resurrector and Grand Master of OPUS DEI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://opusdei.abyssportal.com