test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tired of letdown guilds? Y not make our own guild? 17k+ GF just wanna make it worth

magicbrewmagicbrew Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
Been in countless guilds and had countless letdowns. I now want to make a new guild that does every **** thing in the game and not only would we do it, we would be the abosolute best at it. I want to make a guild that is proud of itself and doesn't leave "anyone" behind. I want a guild that understands what a pain in the *** queing up for dd's is and wants to prevent failed dungeons from happening. I want a guild that recruits people because they make a difference in the guild not because they make MC farming easier but because they can make any dungeon experience better or easier and try to improve themselves/others not to become the highest gs at their class but because lower lvl guildmates need a little help here and there and they don't mind filling that role. Every guild ive been in other than my own was a joke... sorry. We were just numbers for the higher-ups to call upon when their dps/tank/cw/dc dc'd or internet went down. I'm not a fan of such things. If u want to be a part of guild that has some of the best players in the world with the better attitudes and the best understanding of the game let me know. That's the kind of guild I want to create. One that tops all other guilds. You don't have to be the top 3 in ur class to join. You just have to be willing to put your time in and help with guild. One man can't do it all and seriously who would really want to? If you're willing to sacrifice just a tad of your talent or your time I bet we would make a great team. It's a team game, I just want to make A very large and Very impactive guild that will not only get stuff done but will shake the entire NW community. I think it's definately possible to do so. I know alot of the elite players are tied up in other guilds. Why can't we create some kind of super guild? I don't lay claim to any guild name. Have one in mind that would be cool but a name of a guild isn't as important as the contents of the guild. I have big dreams for this game(some say too big) but I'm confident that I am not the only high level player that is wanting much more out of his/her guild. We can do better and you can be a part of that. **** it, let's just do it, let's change this game forever, who knows we might attract people devoted to other mmo's and make this awesome game even better.
Post edited by magicbrew on

Comments

• micronutmicronut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I like the sound of this...
  • rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Best of luck dude. Feel free to give me a shout in game if you need a hand with anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    Diamond Krass Mustang - GWF
    Shadow Krass Mustang - TR
  • whotronwhotron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited January 2014
    We formed Shadowblade for very similar reasons. Though, when the new module came out new players were invited and teaching guildies and new players the ins and outs; which is part of the gaming experience that we always value as important. If you end up forming, or contacting other guilds - make sure to send me a tell or a message.
    -Slar
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Any 5 players can found a guild.