test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GF 16.8k in need of large and active guild(of the same caliber)

magicbrewmagicbrew Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
Been in a few guilds lately who have a small amount of players that can do ALL end-game content. These aren't bad guilds, I'm just looking for a much larger guild with several active high end players that actually do stuff together. I love running the harder dungeons, more so with people that have the GS to make it comfortable and not so much a pain to do(like queing up for t2+). I love pvp just as much. I'm pretty good at what I know of the game and would like to be part of a guild that can help me learn even more. I'm not the biggest fan of exploits, particularly the ones that take even longer than just doing things the normal way but I know people don't have all the time in the world so I don't mind skipping a thing here and there to save time. I just started playing this game again after several months away and I'm getting back into it so if you have an interest and open slot in your guild let me know either on here or in-game.

@magicbrew