test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Endgame Inprovments

darkfuriusdarkfurius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi, I've been playing NW sice the beta and I must say that the game is good, have a nice pvp mechanics and nice dungeons. But I was thinking, sice you reach the 60 the pvp is a little bit boring, even on gauntryn when you get 20 vs 20, all the time running and getting domain, allways domains stuff, I mean, shouldn't be nice to have a real open area like world of faerun? Find a stronghold owned by a guild and challenge it, find dungeons made by players (wich could drop T2).

Just some ideas to improve the game.
Post edited by darkfurius on

Comments

• slushpsychoslushpsycho Member Posts: 657 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    I already accept the fact that endgame content is kind of a joke for any exp player.

But you need to know the amount of mediocre/causal players in the game are just frightening. For them that is about the right amount of difficulty in end game dungeons.
  • vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    darkfurius wrote: »
    a little bit boring, even on gauntryn when you get 20 vs 20, all the time running

"Now you collect boulders."
    "Now you kill fire elementals."
    "Now you bring back loot."
    "Now you bring back another type of loot."
    "Now you queue."

Very directive. Not open at all.
    English is not my first language.
  • master4evermaster4ever Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    In my opinion, there are many aspect of the end-game that can be improved.
    Just saying...

FACTIONS
    Weekly, you could receive random quest from one of the faction involved in NW (Thayans, Ashmadai, etc). Each quest could give you some kind of "Faction points". When you reach "X" FP you get one unique object of that faction. It could be an Artifact but it could be a more simple object such as "Daily potion" (something cool but tha you can use only 30 mins per day), "Keys for special dungeons" (where the end chest gives you unique fashion item), etc.
  • darkfuriusdarkfurius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    But you need to know the amount of mediocre/causal players in the game are just frightening.
    Well casual players can exist with no problem but, they will not be able to compete for "more endgame" and still they will be satisfied with that.