test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Experienced Gamer looking for Guild

ozonedozoned Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hello everyone my name is Kareemowheat. I am currently part of a competitive PVP guild -PRX-{PRX}Leon if you want to inquire there),that does not play this game as a guild. Currently we are not playing any games as a whole guild so we are able to join other guilds that don't conflict with our ways. So, I have been playing a lot of neverwinter Solo. I would like to join a guild for some help along the way, with an end game goal of high level PVE and PVP. I love to PVP but still have a lot to learn about the game and need to gear up along the way. I would like to join a mature established guild that welcomes new players willing to learn and have fun along the way. I have TS3 and Ventrillo. I am a former Navy vet and am comfortable taking orders. I use profanity, not like a machine or disrespectful, but to compliment my limited vocabulary:} I drink sometimes and love to laugh and have fun. I would like to find a like minded guild that is serious, yet able to laugh at themselves and me for that matter. Currently I have a 60 CW, 60 DC, 60 HR,52 TR,40 GWF and 40 GF. The only character with decent gear is my CW and he is only around 7800GS. I am willing to respec any characters to fit a spec or reroll to fill a need. I don't grief, hack or exploit. I would prefer an older guild 21 and over, but can and have played with many younger players who are mature. Please PM me here or in game @ozoned. Thanks for your time and see you on the battlefield.
Wheat
Post edited by ozoned on

Comments

• ghost2k4ghost2k4 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hey there! You seem like you would be a good fit for our small and dedicated guild. We're not much on the PvP side other than dailies and Gauntlgrym, but we do from time to time. Give us a look over at our site here. Or follow the link in my signature. Both will get you to the same place. If we seem to be what you're looking for, then apply!

Either way hope you find a guild that suits your style.
    ~Ghost
    Co-Leader of Legendary Outlaws

Apply Now!
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You could be a good fit for EoA. Click the link on my signature if you're interested.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • ozonedozoned Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thanks all for replies. I am on a work project this week, so I will check everyone out and hopefully find a home! Thanks again for your time.
    Wheat