test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{Fresh 60 HR} In search of semi-casual guild.

biggledigglebigglediggle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Greetings!

I just reached level 60 and I'm interested in finding a large active guild to call home. There are so many wonderful guilds here that I wanted to give this a shot to see if anywhere would be a good fit for me. I don't mind filling out an application and doing a voice chat interview.

I'm an older woman(31) who has been a gamer since I could reach my first ColecoVision! I have played over 15 other MMOs/MUDs in my 15+years of online gaming. So far my favorites have been Meridian59, Daoc, SWG, LOTRO, WoW, PotCO(guilty pleasure til it shut down last year), and now this game! I live in Los Angeles, Ca.

Currently I am the leader of a heroic progression guild so I understand the importance of knowing your class and contributing to the group as a whole to accomplish a common goal. I am willing to do what it takes to pull my weight and be a cog in a well oiled machine of dragon slaying. I love being apart of something big. I have no interest in loot, power, bank access, or money. I do my best to get everything on my own.

Sadly due to my current raid schedule in another game I will be unavailable Tue/Wed/Thur from 8-11pm EST. All other times of the day I am pretty much wide open(lol) since I am a dancer I can set my own hours for work and be pretty much anywhere at any time.

What I am looking for:
An 18+ age requirement so I don't have to feel guilty for having a potty mouth :P.
A large semi-casual guild that actively does pretty much everything in the game (dungeons, raids, pvp, achievements).
Semi-mature: I don't mind being silly or inappropriate but I do not tolerate hate speech/racial slurs of any kind.
A fun friendly place where I can be myself.
I prefer U.S. timezones, but I'll go anywhere as long as it is active.

Sorry for the wall of text! Feel free to send me a PM here at the site! As I stated before I have NO problems filling out an app or doing a voice interview.
Post edited by bigglediggle on

Comments

• biggledigglebigglediggle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for all the private messages! I have found a home. <3