test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

looking for a casual, mature and newbie friendly guild - EU based would be best

samv1m3ssamv1m3s Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hi guys,
As you see I am looking for a guild. This is a first for me, cause while I have played computergames since the C64 I'm kind of new to MMOs. Yes, that makes me an old man (passed the 40 last year, yaeh), this being the reason why I think a mature guild would be the safest environment. No offense, youngsters!
Being father and husband means I can play only for a few hours every other weeknight and on the weekend most afternoons plus some evenings. So a casual and family friendly guild is a really important point. Even more since my job tends to have irregular working hours from time to time.
My main character is a HR that has just reached level 60 a few days ago, bit is still mostly in blue gear.
So, if you think you could fit in one more guy with bow and arrow, good intentions but the occasional stupid question, let me know.
Bye,
samv1m3s
Post edited by samv1m3s on

Comments

• waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited January 2014
    GM might just be what you are looking for check out our website. www.guildmedieval.com

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...endly-Beholder

Please add me in game to chat @waggiwi
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com
  • samv1m3ssamv1m3s Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hi Waggi,
    Will do as soon as I'm online. Thanks for the answer.
  • waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited January 2014
    Hi

I am really sorry i think i missed your message as I was changing toons, could you messege me or add me to your friends list so i can find you.

Thanks and very sorry

Found and messaged - hope to see you again soon x
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com