test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

blood crystal auction

jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PvE Discussion
basically i play a lot of pvp, and already have one, so could i get another and auction it for ad..? just asking because i didn't see one on the auction board, and dont want to waste glory on a useless duplicate, unless you can equip the same artifact twice..?
No idea what my toon is now.
Post edited by jonkoca on

Comments

• Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Blood Crystal Raven Skull - BoP.
    You can't equip more than one of the same artifact.
    You can use it as refine points.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    bop. what a gip.

anyway, thnx for the info, you're a gent.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    calvin1tagcalvin1tag Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I wish this could be sold. I never play PvP so ill never get this
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    calvin1tag wrote: »
    I wish this could be sold. I never play PvP so ill never get this

Take part in the last 10 minutes of the 2nd phase of Gauntelgrym , you get Glory handing in 5 of the the fire or earth elemental bits , it may take a while but if you really want the artifact and really dislike PvP its the only alternative .
  • Options
    vikingbradvikingbrad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    imsmithy wrote: »
    Take part in the last 10 minutes of the 2nd phase of Gauntelgrym , you get Glory handing in 5 of the the fire or earth elemental bits , it may take a while but if you really want the artifact and really dislike PvP its the only alternative .

Hmm you get something like 20 Glory each time, Raven Skull is 24,000 Glory.

Good luck with that.
    Ricky Gervatheist Lvl 60 DC on Dragon Server
    Looking for a guild for PvE Dungeons to suit AEST evenings
  • Options
    toxicknight799toxicknight799 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    as much as you don't want to farm in pvp for that skull, i suggest you should. It DOES take a while I do allot of PVP myself so thats my thing, but Gauntigrym is a little bit of PVP, and allot of riding around on your mount capping nodes ,,, in fact in most cases 75% of the time you are not in combat. its 20v20 not 5v5. if you die you die ,, get back on the horse ride where you see your party mates or something ,,,,, whose health isn't falling ,,,, (Do not use the cave, I've caught so many people knocking them off their mounts using the cave trying to catch back up with their group. if you on the winning side and caught enough caps, you get 700 Glory (7 coins) youll get less if the losing side of course but Gauntigrym is the pvp that rewards even if you lose. now in domination matches, sometimes if you ask nicely to trade caps ,, people will cooperate, and its just cap node let them cap node. sadly though , allot of people have too much aggression built up, and I remember when my first char I quote someone said ****-- your Glory and ***-- you. so ,, its hit and miss ,, but like i said if you die you die ,, just cap nodes ,, its not really so awful.
  • Options
    krimbarbarrojakrimbarbarroja Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I suggest you to just do 4 PvP matches during Arena PvP event. This gives u 4k RAD (12K if Neverember gives u the quest), and anywhere between 250 and 900 glory per match.

If you find yourself utterly overclassed (happens to me often), you can ask graciously the enemy to allow you to get just enough domination points to get glory, I think that is about 100. Then just be over with the match because cap trading slows the game and is simply not worth the few points of extra glory.
  • Options
    destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Almost all things you buy from venders using any currency is bind on pickup besides consumables and certain event items.