test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to Launch game.

brodergregerbrodergreger Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello,

A few hours ago I played then I started to get massive lags and after a while I got disconnected due "Server not responding".

Now I can't even start the game.. (see picture) I tried to start the game in Safe Mode and disable On-demand patching. Also tried to change proxy settings in the launcher options. Nothing seems to work.

no0WmvD.png

I pinged the EU1 proxy server but didn't get any respons. Also pinged US proxy server, it answered with 100 ms. Still not able to start the game when im using US.

I did a tracert on the patch server as well, everything is ok (around 100 ms). I uninstalled the game and cleaned the registry. Also ran a malware scan, couldn't find anything - Still no go. Im out of ideas, if anyone have the same issue and have a hotfix/workaround for it, let me now!

Best Regards
BroderGreger
Spoderman: Macklemore dis
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• spearwolfedspearwolfed Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Same its impossible to connect and if i finaly manage ping goes up to 1700 with massive packetloss and this is not my connection its your server / network thats bad dear pwe.
  • brodergregerbrodergreger Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Still not working. Removed Arc/Neverwinter from my computer again. Downloading Neverwinter thru Steam instead, will update if it's working better.
  • spearwolfedspearwolfed Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Will not help you to update its the game server thats overloaded
    and until they open up more server shards preferably a european
    one aswell it looks like it will be like this peak times its laggy
    and like now impossible to connect for some of us.
    edited January 2014
    Yeah the Steam thing didn't solve sh*t. Today, I hate this game.
  • gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Same for me, cant login. And I did manage to login once and I had 2000ping. Im in Sweden. Started a few hours ago.

A friend in germany has the same problem.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

edited January 2014
    Im in Sweden as well. Now the launcher wants me to patch 5GB. Im going to let it patch and see, just for fun. Sorry to say but im happy that im not the only one with login issues. :D
  • rcjackrcjack Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well, right now Im having the same issues here. A week ago everything was perfect, I changed W7 32bits for W7 64bits and then, I connect, less than one minute and I get "Server not responding" and get thrown away from the game. I changed back to 32bits and sometimes it will run fine, other times will get stuck before even I choose a character.
    I'd like to get a response in order to resolve this, I mean, I really like the game and would be a shame to have to leave it because of that.
    edited January 2014
    This was fixed yesterday after the 5GB patch. But I don't think the patch was the solution. Shard might been overloaded with EU players or something.
  • vivamordvivamord Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    -.- I can log in but no friends in list, no chat, no guild, no powers, no nothing. can move but lag extremely bad everything else looks frozen -.-
  • lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    since yesterday, at night I is impossible to connect to the game the launcher doesnt work (unable to conect to account server) and when it lauches the game is stays at CRYPTIC logo, doesnt appear the loading bar and then crashes saying it was unable to connect the patch server.
    I dont have on demand patching on, also, I never ever had problems loging in on the game but now I'm trying for 3 hours, yesterday about the same time, same problems.

Earlier (6-8 hours ago) I could log in just fine, the problem of course is on nw servers. (all the tests on my part returned fine to excellent results)
  • oddbodzoddbodz Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I honestly don't know why they cut the servers from 3 down to 1 , ever since the game has become increasingly difficult to play due to lag and disconnects , it wasn't affecting me that much until a few days ago but watching the amount of disconnects of other players during dungeon runs and skirmish events it is obvious the server is way overcrowded.

Bring back the 3 servers - I cant even log in at the moment and it appears as though quite a number of others are experiencing the same issue.
    edited January 2014
    I hope they just upgrade their server hardware really soon. Or learn how to balance traffic on serverside. :)
  • despidespi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited January 2014
    Fixed for me after last patch great job :).No im only get texture dissapearing issue from time to time.Once i got texture out of memory error wich crashed game.