test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

60 HR & TR looking for a legit PvE Guild.

xav200xav200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
Hello,

I'm an experienced MMO player I played WoW for over 6 years and played many other MMOs after sutch as Aion AoC Guildwars Tera Rift and many others.

I played Neverwinter in beta and I bought a founders pack and played in the open beta for a while then I stopped playing after my guild fell apart. a week ago I decided to give the game another try and it sucked me in again.
I had a 60 TR since OB and I rerolled a HR just to get grasp of the game mechanics again and I fell in love with that class and got it to level 60. both the TR an HR are sitting at 10k GS nothing fancy..and they both have the stone pet.
as for dungeons I haven't done any of the endgame ones so far although I've been playing MMOs for long enough to understand the basics and I understand common sense. and no I'd rather die than pugging dungeons I'm not gonna learn this way.

So I'm looking for an active LEGITIMATE PvE guild so I can start working on my gear progression and have fun in the game. And please before you reply be decent enough to not to crumble just like my old guild and make me quit the game again.

September/Loki @xav200
Post edited by xav200 on

Comments