test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Two mature, experienced mmo-players seeks active guild

hundetrenerenhundetreneren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
Greetings friends

My fiancee and I started to play this game about a month ago, and have gotten addicted since day one. But to complete the joy of a mmo-game, you need a great guild to have fun with and progress with, sharing joy and frustration - preferingly in that order :)
Do not fear the short time we have played NwN. Both me and my boyfriend comes from 6 years on Wow and have a decent brain in our heads - we have a good grasp about mmo and how to play as a team.

I was guildmaster for one of the fastest progressing raidingguilds on our server, my fiancee was one of my officers - and this is acctually how we met for the first time. :-)
The comment above will then let you understand that we of course want to be in the same guild (but ofc not nessesarily doing the same thing together)
He is leveling a cleric now and will soon reach 60. I have a 60 rogue that im gearing up and want to progress with (My current GS is about 10,5k, been lvl 60 for only a few days. I have pure boss-pve-specc). I have a 60 HR from before, he has a 60 GWF, but they are now just alts that we learned the game with.

We have tried a few guilds before, but have not felt at home, feeling the lack of includement. We do not enjoy having to pug every day because the guild does not include the newcommers - us. (And pugs - yeah, not a favorite thing to do)
We are hoping to experience the endgame with friendly and including players (and we do a decent bit of PvP too, but that we can do on our "free-time), and we do not mind comming to a "normal" dungeon to help guildies out. Helping guildies progress benefit all. Help and be helped!

Short in all: We are rogue and cleric. We do pve and pvp, and we are active - seeking a guild to reach goals and have fun with!
You can find me/us in game through whiser or mailbox. Please give a chat before inviting and tell us a bit about your guild.
You can reach me on:

@hundetreneren

We play on Dragon, and might add that we live in Norway. A guild that is active around our own timezone would be appriciated!

See you in there
Post edited by hundetreneren on

Comments

• rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You can check out Relentess at http://relentless.guildlaunch.com or talk to me @rishzoth in-game. We have many people from around the world, including Sweden and Finland...not sure about Norway (maybe one). You are just the type of people we are looking for...

• ro92ro92 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Greetings adventurers,
    I have recently created the guild, "The Kingsguard", and am looking for fun, mature and active players to join and help the guild grow. As of now, the guild is fairly small. However, with an influx of active members, hopes are that it will grow and become a great community.

I have just today launched our website, so feel free to check us out: http://nwkingsguard.weebly.com/

If you would like to become a founding member and help build this guild from the ground up, feel free to pm me in game or post on our Message Board on our website.

Happy Questing! And hope to hear from you soon!
  • jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Look at our website. If you like what you see apply. Hope to hear from you two
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com
  • hundetrenerenhundetreneren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for interest, all. We have now found a guild. Cya ingame!