test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Player Looking For Guild

flayedawgflayedawg Member Posts: 475 Arc User
Me: 49 years old, long-time MMO veteran. Casual as heck: non-PvP, not especially interested in "hardcore raiding."

You: happy, friendly, casual, friends-&-family style guild. No drama. Preferably mostly other adults. Voice-chat is fine, but I don't talk much when I'm not grouped with people.

I'm currently only 20th level, & would love to find people to level with, as soloing is not fun :( Feel free to reply here, message my inbox, or in-game mail. Thank you very much, in advance.
Fare you well
Let your life proceed by its own designs
Nothing to tell
Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine ...
Post edited by flayedawg on

Comments

• ro92ro92 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Greetings adventurer,
    I have recently created the guild, "The Kingsguard", and am looking for fun, mature and active players to join and help the guild grow. As of now, the guild is fairly small. However, with an influx of active members, hopes are that it will grow and become a great community.

I have just today launched our website, so feel free to check us out: http://nwkingsguard.weebly.com/

If you would like to become a founding member and help build this guild from the ground up, feel free to pm me in game or post on our Message Board on our website.

Happy Questing! And hope to hear from you soon!