test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Refine Points

sauloandreysauloandrey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi, so was wondering what the cheapest method of doing greater / perfect enchantment in relation to RP .. I'm in doubt between Peridot and 5's ranks. Peridot would be cheaper by my calculations, more just to title of curiosity, is there a "best place" to farm peridots? Thank you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• psycobrabillypsycobrabilly Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If you can find shards of the enchant you are trying to upgrade for cheap on the AH, that's a good way to get RP. It gives you 4000 Rp with a chance to crit. Not sure the best way to get peridots, I get a few by farming skill nodes at Mt Hotenow. There are around 16 skill nodes just in the first section.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Enchants aren't so efficient on enchtments since they dont get the bonus. Shards of the same type work well if the shards are reasonably cheap, ie not soulforged, bilethorn vorpal etc. I used peridots myself on my plague fire to make it a normal but idk.
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yeah cheap stacks of 99 Peridots are supposed to be the best value as far as RP / AD ratio goes but then again that could have changed since I upgraded my armor and weapon enchants.
  • candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hi, so was wondering what the cheapest method of doing greater / perfect enchantment in relation to RP .. I'm in doubt between Peridot and 5's ranks. Peridot would be cheaper by my calculations, more just to title of curiosity, is there a "best place" to farm peridots? Thank you.

I've used peridots but i nticed that r5's are better cause it crits, so only buy then R5 if they are like 160k ad or so, if not dont buy cause it's overpriced, peridot works great too, but buy only if they are very cheap 100k or so.
    About peridot farm, mostly from ah comes from skill node farm bots, u cant get 99 of then without it , cause u wont have time for it
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    candinho2 wrote: »
    I've used peridots but i nticed that r5's are better cause it crits, so only buy then R5 if they are like 160k ad or so, if not dont buy cause it's overpriced, peridot works great too, but buy only if they are very cheap 100k or so.
    About peridot farm, mostly from ah comes from skill node farm bots, u cant get 99 of then without it , cause u wont have time for it
    Well there may be some people who do farm it legitimately, but yeah they're probably mostly bots, but I assume the same goes for tank 5s. I think that's a problem with the refinement system though since people want stacks of these items to somewhat effectively upgrade their enchantments and botting or buying from bots even when it's not intentional is the easy solution.
  • sauloandreysauloandrey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9
    edited January 2014
    I'll have to farm nodes, holy patience = / anyway thx guys and Good Game.
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Cheapest way? Farming nodes and saving them up. To me that includes the free drops from the end of Dread Ring solo dungeons and such.

Second cheapest (imo)? Fey Blessing enchantments. Drop three of those suckers into your utility slots and enjoy the payback for them in about a month's time (sooner if you make some extras and sell them to recoup your initial losses). Some people prefer to use them for their refine points (a huge waste in the long term imo)

Otherwise you're getting into Auction House hunting, but you've already got some other great suggestions.

GL :3
    contents to be decided