test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Casual gamer seeks same

darwinsdogdarwinsdog Member Posts: 16 Arc User
I just recently hit level 60 with my main character, and I'd like to get a little more out of the game. I've had enough of uncoordinated dungeons and PvP with the public queues (plus I'm curious about gauntylgrim).

I prefer to use teamspeak (or a similar VOIP program) because I'm a slow typist.

I'd like to join an active guild that isn't too restrictive about play time. I have a lot of other commitments, but I do enjoy NW when I have the chance.
Post edited by darwinsdog on

Comments

• jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    darwinsdog wrote: »
    I just recently hit level 60 with my main character, and I'd like to get a little more out of the game. I've had enough of uncoordinated dungeons and PvP with the public queues (plus I'm curious about gauntylgrim).

I prefer to use teamspeak (or a similar VOIP program) because I'm a slow typist.

I'd like to join an active guild that isn't too restrictive about play time. I have a lot of other commitments, but I do enjoy NW when I have the chance.

Apply at www.genotendencies.enjin.com

We are not strict on playtime at all. We all have RL and most of us wife and kids. Check us out and apply if we look like a good fit.
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    We use Teamspeak3 and consider our selves a Mature Casual Family Friendly guild, our peak guild activeness times are 8pm est-1am.

We do offer SignUps on various dungeon runs so players can RSVP for spots so they don't have rely on guild Pick up groups, which we run pretty often as well:)
  • ghost2k4ghost2k4 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'm not going to throw a long pitch about my guild like the others here I'm just going to direct you to our site, the recruitment thread more specifically. If we are what you're looking for then feel free to apply on the site and someone will get back to you w/in the day.

Legendary Outlaws Recruitment Thread
    Co-Leader of Legendary Outlaws

Apply Now!
  • waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited January 2014
    GM might just be what you are looking for check out our website. www.guildmedieval.com

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...endly-Beholder

Please add me in game to chat @waggiwi
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com