test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Older player looking for an active guild

str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
Hi, I've been playing since open beta and I've been through a few guilds already. I've been playing in The Silent Blade recently which is a PVP focused guild. I'm looking for something that spends more time doing PVE, especially without the drama. I'm looking for something with plenty of active players who know the game well and make plenty of groups.

Basically I just want to meet some like-minded people with mature enough attitudes and sensibilities to tolerate the game without freaking out, regardless of what is said/happens.

My alts and stats are as follows;

Cruxis the slayer - CW 14.6k (+ stone) soulforged/plaguefire
Entar The Assassin - TR 13.9k (+ stone) soulforged/vorpal
Garmux The Brute - GWF 14.3k (+ stone) soulforged/vorpal
Demius The Bold - GF 16.3k (+ stone) soulforged/terror
Arendil The Swift - HR 14.4k (+stone) soulforged/vorpal

Feel free to reply with a little blurb about your guild or leave a link or something and I'll look it over.

Thanks in advance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by str8slayer on

Comments

• epsilon1977epsilon1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Hi there.

Your description seems like a very good fit for Opus Dei. We are a well-established and well-known PvE/PvP guild since beta with mature and active members. If you are against exploits and cheating in general and can devote at least 15 hours per week to the guild & game, feel free to check our recruitment thread in this forum and our website (link in my signature).
    You can contact any officer in-game to discuss further (or contact me @epsilon1977).
    Epsilon of Mythos (@epsilon1977)
    Holy Resurrector and Grand Master of OPUS DEI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://opusdei.abyssportal.com
  • jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Very nice assortment of high end characters. Genocidal Tendencies would like to see you apply at our website. GT is a high end PVE based guild. We have VT on farm for a while now. Take a look at our website and you let us know if we feel like a good fit :)
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com
  • demonicangel318demonicangel318 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Check out Unrepentant Gaming @ unrepentantgaming.com They treated me well in my stay there.
    Felix Greentrack -- Halfling HR
  • ro92ro92 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Greetings adventurer,
    I have recently created the guild, "The Kingsguard", and am looking for fun, mature and active players to join and help the guild grow. As of now, the guild is fairly small. However, with an influx of active members, hopes are that it will grow and become a great community.

I have just today launched our website, so feel free to check us out: http://nwkingsguard.weebly.com/

If you would like to become a founding member and help build this guild from the ground up, feel free to pm me in game or post on our Message Board on our website.

Happy Questing! And hope to hear from you soon!