test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cleric looking for end game PvE guild

meakxmeakx Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
12.7 GS, vorp+stone. I started playing this game about a month ago and I'm now looking to start doing end game content (VT, MC,) with a competent group of guild members. I've played WoW for years but got tired of it, and now i'm hooked on NW.

I'm currently 20 years old and enlisted in the United States Navy. I'm extremely active, playing at least 5-6 hours a day and more if I can. Obviously I can't play EVERY day because I have duty sometimes.

I currently work from midnight to about 8 in the morning and log on around 4pm-6pm and play until 10pm PST. Most weekends i'm not working so I have all day.

You can contact me in-game: Meekz@Meakx

Or reply to this thread :)
Post edited by meakx on

Comments

• coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The 4th Corps loves new members:

We have a Dungeons division that owns the party quests with DC Cas at the helm;

We have a PVE division that is holding a meeting this weekend, choosing a name for themselves and DC Josiah is considering who will be Company Commanders;

The RP and PVP divisions are just waiting to gain traction but are accumulating more and more Corpsmen. They're merely not growing as fast as the other two.

But what we pride ourselves on is the quality of the people we have. We don't blast zone chat asking if people want to join. We queue up and then ask people who aren't already associated in a guild if they'd like to try us out. We see someone struggling or just having to take a long time on enemies because they're not set up for DPS and help them out.

We're good people. We like to have fun. And we like each other.

The 4th Corps is a good home for anyone that wants one.

Come give us a look at http://the-4th-corps.forumatic.com/. Also feel free to look me up in-game at Sir Joachim@Forge04.

Long live the 4th.
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps
  • jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    One month and you have those stats? Impressive. Check out our website. If you like what you see, feel free to apply. We are mostly PVE, but do dive into PVP too. Sounds like you may be a great fit for us.
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Welcome to the endgame!

We run Malabog fairly often and run dungeons nightly. Our guild active times match up with yours as well. If your looking for a Mature Casual Family Friendly guild who love to run dungeons together check out our forum post and website!