test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning player needing new guild

jsmurfedjsmurfed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 39
So... Hi

As the title says, I need a new guild. I took a hiatus from playing for a few months, only to return to some now-defunct guilds...

So, what am I looking for? Well, fun for starters. If the people I play the game with aren't fun, then the game isn't fun.
I like a bit of RP, so an RP guild would be nice as well
It would be preferred with some form of voice chat (vent, mumble, raidcall, whatever really)
Also, people who could put up with me taking some time to readjust to all the new changes in the game
Otherwise, yeah. I have a couple of capped characters, with a few others just floating around the 20-30's

I'm not the best at PvP, I enjoy dungeon running more than PvP as a matter of fact. I'm over 21 (closer to 30 actually, blaaaah :/ ), and am really a friendly person. As long as you don't take my cake. That's MY cake dammit... >.<

So, yeah. Think you could help find me a new home? :)
Look me up in-game on @defrums

Edit: Or perhaps you could help me make a new guild...? As outlined above, I'm looking for fun, RP, voice chat, and dungeons/daily's more than PvP...
Killing orcs is like washing a pig. Turn your back for a second and the filth is back...

The good thing about having three characters at max gives me a choice on how much butt I want to kick. For balls-to-the-wall murder, I go with the Great Weapon Fighter. The Wizard is the one that runs around laughing maniacally yelling "Catch me if you can", while the Guardian Fighter flips you off and is all like "Come at me, bro"
Post edited by jsmurfed on

Comments

• ghost2k4ghost2k4 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    We're a little lax on the RP side, but feel free to visit our site and look it over (link in signature). If you think you might like it then apply, if not I wish you the best of luck in finding what you're looking for.

(Mail sent in-game as well.)
    Co-Leader of Legendary Outlaws

Apply Now!
  • jsmurfedjsmurfed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 39
    edited January 2014
    Thanks Ghost :)

The RP side of things isn't essential, so if I find a guild out there that I mesh well with without the RP, then I won't be too worried about it....

And how friendly are you towards international players (ie Australia)? For USA timezones, I'd be most active during the evenings/night/early morning, and I hate being the only one online in a guild... :P
    Killing orcs is like washing a pig. Turn your back for a second and the filth is back...

The good thing about having three characters at max gives me a choice on how much butt I want to kick. For balls-to-the-wall murder, I go with the Great Weapon Fighter. The Wizard is the one that runs around laughing maniacally yelling "Catch me if you can", while the Guardian Fighter flips you off and is all like "Come at me, bro"