test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking to start up a Guild (Level 15+) (Raidcall) (No Age Requirement - Mature)

miiiinecraftmiiiinecraft Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
Hey,

I'm looking to start up a guild with 5+ people to start. I currently own a website (GamingPlanet) and am looking to expand my website to Neverwinter. I am currently a level 17 Guardian with decent gear and what some people might call an addiction to the game, I have plenty of experience with both F2P and P2P MMO's including WoW, GW2 and PlanetSide 2.

I want this to be the most active guild possible, so there will be quite a bit of rules to promote activeness among our community without being too annoying. The rules are as follows:
  1. If you are inactive without notice for over a month, we have the right to kick you out of the guild to allow for more space for new members (Your forum account will stay).
  2. Be active on the forums and if you can, Raidcall (Think TS3 crossed with Skype)
  3. Keep swearing to a minimum, we want this guild to be semi-friendly for younger members.
  4. No immature or childish behavior.
  5. No harassment, racism or homophobia
  6. No mic spamming (Raidcall)
  7. No posting shocker, p**n, or graphic links or images on our forums/Raidcall.

If you would like to take this opportunity to create something different then apply at this link (Link to a thread on our forums)