test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LF PVE/PVP Guild: HR Archery Focus!

brolleunbrolleun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello, I'm a level 60 Hunter Ranger with a focus on Archery and doing mainly PVE (I'm currently in full T1 minus 2 accessories that are blue) but would also like a guild that is at least allied for PVP, so that I can accomplish those dailies and participate in the "joy" that is Gauntlgrym.

I am seeking an active guild that has the capabilities of a voice chat service and a community that focuses on play when playing, but understands that should real life complications arise that entertainment and pleasure will immediately go to the way side despite any gaming obligations and not be used as a form of reprisal against the individual. The Guild needs to be mature, not hypersensitive, and doesn't use factious or feudal systems of "leadership;" or feel the need to hold personal world views over another individual's head as the buck.

I can say without a doubt that I am open to dialogue, conversation, and learning. I'm both passionate and competitive in my play (whether that play is PVE or PVP orientated) and genuinely enjoy a good challenge. I am a genuine gamer and play to win or succeed.

Contact me in game at the following handle: @brolleun
Post edited by brolleun on

Comments

• jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    HR recruitment is still open for my guild. Drop an application if you like what you see.
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com
  • brolleunbrolleun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I sent in an application, but the application asks the individual to also post the application in the recruitment thread and I am unable to post anywhere on the site.
  • jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The application form is enough. Thank you sir!
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com