test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwood - A Roleplaying Community Guild

elcymerianelcymerian Member Posts: 241 Arc User
*Note to Mods, the guild has changed it's name to Emberwood, but as I can't change a thread's title here. I did a repost. I was not trying to spam. Feel free to remove or lock one or change the title to this one. Thank you.

"Traveling through the city you happen upon a sign, Emberwood District. You enter to see an area nestled between the Enclave and Neverdeath Graveyard. A sense of accomplishment & history paint the conversations and architecture. One of the residents comes up to you and asks 'Here to stay or just passing through?'"

Bring your story to Emberwood. Shape our community and become known in the larger RP community. We are a med/heavy RP guild with friendly members, striving to do weekly RP events, website, a six-tabbed bank, Delzoun Gauntlgrym alignment, and Foundry created locations.

1/11/2014 currently seeking people to serve as Council Members, aka guild officers, to head various functions such as recruitment, bank operations, RP relations, etc.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• soulbearer1soulbearer1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Pegason, an Annointed Champion of Torm clad in black and red chain, offers a blessing of Torm unto the resident of Neverwood District. After a few gestures of the cleric's hands and a whisper of words no one could hear, a warm golden glow covers the body of the Neverwood resident giving a sense of peace and tranquility for the resident. "Greetings, friend! I was only passing through on my way to Thay to join Sargent Knox on the front lines of the war against Valindra." A red glow birth from vengeance began to shimmer in the darkness of the cleric's eyes when mentioning the word Thay and Valindra.

"What a welcoming place you have here in the midst of all the Spellplague suffering and onslaughts of evil beast bombarding Neverwinter every day and night." Pegason quickly changed his demeanor from casual conversation to a holy reverence which would make any evil creature shiver with fear and asked, "Have you a shrine for Torm within your section?"

(( I am interested for RP that stays within the confines of Faerun and the current state of Neverwinter. Planar creatures or realms from other role playing games isn't really what I'm looking for. Lawful Good Cleric - IGN: Pegason@soulbearer1 ))
    Forgotten Realms Forever!
    Thank you, Ed. :D
  • elcymerianelcymerian Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ((Visit the website http://www.roost.enjin.com/home and let any of our members in game know you want to join.